The Greene County Juvenile Office Community Based Services team provides Greene County youth and their families with a variety of services to help them thrive! Our goal is to walk with parents and kids who are facing challenging circumstances and provide them with the community resources, skills, and tools they need to overcome those challenges and find a healthy and productive path forward.
The following are some of the services we provide:
- Alternative schooling through The Academy of Greene County in partnership with Springfield Public Schools and afternoon therapeutic programming
- Anger Management and Mindfulness skills for youth (on site and soon in Greene County Schools)
- Parent Cafe and Teen Cafe in partnership with Community Partners of the Ozarks
- Moral Reconation Therapy (MRT) groups
- Character Education Groups
- GEMS - Girls Empowering Minds and Spirits (on site and in Greene County Schools)
- Homework Assistance Program (HAP) and HiSet Prep Classes
Empowering Youth. Equipping Families. Building Community.